Monday, March 16, 2009

Beach 1 of 2

Virginia Beach is pretty cool. I've been there once before, also with Shannon but this time, she lives there! She's a practicing attorney so she spent a lot of time on the phone and in court but the rest of the time, she showed me around. We hit two happy hours ($.50 wings and steamed clams!), one diner, one rehearsal of her newly formed band, one grocery store, and a car wash. Woo hoo!

In between, I formed an ever-so-slight a bond with her dog Monroe. (I normally am fairly civil-to-cold toward pets, though it doesn't seem to stop most of them from trying to be my friend.) Here is a picture of the pretty girl: IMG_3100

This is band rehearsal: IMG_3125

And here was us at the diner for breakfast, our booth faced the ocean, lovely. And so were the grits: IMG_3141

I'm taking sponsors who will front me $30 to become a Flickr premium member. :) More on DC visit later. (I'm posting from Colleen's computer, thanks, Colleen!) In a few minutes, I'm headed to New Jersey to visit my third high school friend on this leg of the tour, Shirlie. And then after that it's NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment