Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Transcontinental

Dear reader, sorry for my long absence. I have been really enjoying my last few days in NYC with no work. Prayer in the Square was awesome. My friend Joyce from college and Atlanta posts came to visit me from SF and we ate and I worked through my visa trials. Then it was Kara's wedding to Hans in Lancaster, PA.

I am headed to Chennai, India in a couple hours for my RZIM course and will be there for three weeks. Afterwards, I plan to go to Dhaka, Bangladesh to visit an old friend from Switzerland who's there working on a UN assignment. I'll be there for a few days before returning to NYC. I'll stay in the Apple at Juanita's in Queens for a few days and then fly to Tucson to visit my college friend Olivia for a few weeks. Then, this will be mid-November, I'm going to Seattle to serve as nighttime nanny for her four kids while she and her husband are in Paris. Then it's Thanksgiving. Then I'll be back in NYC for about two weeks and then back to Richlandia for Christmas and into the uncharted 2010.

I'll post something more personal when I'm settled in India, hopefully. Know that God continues to rain down his favor and love upon me and those for whom I'm asking Him for. Which includes some of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment