Thursday, January 06, 2011

Prepping for Juanita's Birthday Dinner Party, Pt 1

My dear friend Juanita is coming over Saturday and we're hosting her friends for a dinner party in her honor. Gleaning from what I learned helping Debbie at the last dinner party, I planned the menu several weeks ago, sent out invitations (ok, not hand-written this time), ordered groceries for delivery, and drafted an action schedule for Saturday. Part of my plan was to make dessert tonight, which I did! Tomorrow is soup--hopefully. And Saturday will be the majority of the cleaning, cooking, and decorating (again, hopefully--I was going to abuse my freelance job and design some pictures of Juany as place cards).

Panna cotta. It will chill over the next two days. Got the recipe from here. The ramekins are going to be the party favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment