Tuesday, January 04, 2011

For Debbie / Six Month Summary

Well, I'm in NYC until May. But as far as what happened between June 2010 and today 2011..."There is too much. Let me sum up." I finished my pool job. Then my mom and dad decided to move to Seattle, for real. They sold the house. I said goodbye to all my Richlandia friends and two large fistfuls of commitments I made over the fall (did you know winter, spring, summer, and autumn all have six letters?).

Between Christmas and New Years, I helped Debbie (she's the other woman in this photo) host a dinner party.

My new goal (a fourth thematic change for this blog) is a sort of merging of two previous iterations (reviews of fancy restaurants & me+friends): reports on the monthly dinner parties I plan to host in Queens. The primary inspiration for this is that my sublet has a dining room! Practically unheard of in my experience in The Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment