Thursday, November 05, 2009

Catchup: Deutsch, Joyce, Kara's wedding

In reverse chronological order because I'm too lazy to re-order them from the way I uploaded. Sorry.

Autumn in Lancaster, PA. This is on my lovely walk back to the train from the hotel. So pretty.









My friend Jayne whom I know through Kara whom I know through TSC when I volunteered at the nursery. Jayne and I also got together in NYC near Columbia where she's going to Teachers College for a nice chat and prayer. It was so encouraging to meet a fellow sister who is doing what "makes me happy" and is free from what she's "supposed to do".


Here's Kara and Hans on their first stroll as wife and husband. Check out her veil, super cool.










My walk from the train to the hotel in downtown Lancaster.











The backstage crew at TSC for youth rally Friday nights. These guys are great!







I'm done freelancing so enjoying a sunny day. Sat along southern Riverside Park reading and gazing at the little Hudson waves and clear blue sky. There are great benches for this exact activity should you find yourself with nothing to do in Manhattan at around 2pm.








Luger's apple strudel with schlag. Mmmm.

And (sorry, vegetarians) here's Luger's bacon burger medium. Double mmmm. Basically Joyce came to visit me my last week in NYC before leaving for India and we ate our way through the city.





Congee at Congee Village. One of Joyce's Must-Gos.

Shrimp-stuffed silken tofu, conch, yellow Chinese chives and veggies. Super good. My new favorite dish.






And then here is Joyce herself. This was at Cafe Habana on Prince Street.











Chinese trio at Deutsch. This is me with Edward and SLP, my boss while I was there.

Kristina and Izzo, my colleagues. Thanks, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment