Thursday, March 25, 2010

And so on

I've been working as a substitute para-educator (quite the tongue twister for me) in the Kennewick School District for the past few weeks. So: yay, job! I really enjoy it so far. Lots of stories. Another time.

In--what is becoming characteristic--fiscally liberal style, I am headed to Hawaii next week for my sister's 40th birthday. You may say this rings a bell, that's cuz last year we celebrated my other sister's 40th birthday. For a virtually unemployed girl, the rest of my travel plans for this non-sabbatical year surprise even me. Gosia, my friend in Poland, is getting married the first weekend of May. Joyce whom you know from her visit to me in NYC and my visit to her family in Atlanta is taking me to EPCOT/Disney World with her later in May. And I've got a cruise to the Bahamas on the docket for my uncle's 70th birthday. Just tonight, I ran into the dear parents of an old friend of mine who said she's going to Spain in July and renting a big place and everyone is invited...and of course my 2nd thought (after "Oh dear") was: July is open.

I think I can register for my proof-of-dementia-card soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment