Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Seattle set

Have I yet detailed that I have six nieces and one nephew? Well, there are three from one sister and four from the other. These are the four who live in Seattle. Here are the older three with the (similarly Asian-white mix) neighboring three kids. In the truck that I drove. A little small-town fun.




This is the morning of the last day of 1st grade and kindergarten, respectively, for these two. Fruit and Eggo waffles.







Isn't her hair totally Joan Jett? This is baby.











Baby with a nanny-doo and her big sister subjecting her to sitting in a colander just as she was subjected to in infancy.

My nephew and baby.












My nephew and his mom (my sister) sporting matching nose ow-ies.








Strawberry shortcake. Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment