Friday, June 05, 2009

Habits


Back in Richlandia! Here's me with Mooch's foster mom, Rachel. Windy got me hooked on FB poker. Which has kind of replaced my crossword puzzle obsession that I had in Vegas. Which is kind of funny if you think about it.









These are the three products of my glassblowing class that I took way back when in New Orleans. I've been waiting to see how they turned out since they were shipped directly back here. Pretty cool!





Richlandia has its own beauty, which I really appreciate after having been in other beautiful places and looking at the creation and people and food. Of course my mom cooks for me here and it's yummy. Old friends have taken me out for some traditional fare: Stacey with Spudnuts and Nancy with Atomic Brewery.




The rest of my time in Vegas was really sweet. More hanging out with Carrie and her family. More cross words and sleeping in 'til I woke up naturally. More cool rock formations, as pictured here at Red Rock Park.

Here's some wildflowers: fuzzballs. I've decided, influenced by Milton's quote from previous post, that it's OK that I don't know or even learn the scientific names for all these flora, I enjoy them all the same.



And comparatively, I am busy now running around seeing my awesome friends in the Tri-Cities. Thank you to all my blog readers and especially cool is Nancy for being my first subscriber! Wow, I feel very loved.

After a few more days here, I'm going to Seattle for my niece's birthday, will be back around, then have a trip to Canada in-planning with Juanita, and later in July a trip to the Olympic Peninsula with Nancy. Hope to camp with Josh & Debbie and do some other fun stuff in between as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment